Applications are presently open for the 2019 “Freedom, Equality, Fraternity” Human Rights Prize of the French Republic, granted by the Prime Minister of the French Government.
The Human Rights Prize was instituted in 1988, granting acknowledgement and backing for individual or collective projects carried out in the field, in France or abroad, paying little respect to nationality or fringes, to advance and ensure human rights.
The subjects for the 2019 Awards are:
Subject 1: Young Human Rights Defenders
Subject 2: The Duty of Brotherhood
- Non-legislative associations (NGOs) and individual competitors, paying little heed to nationality or fringes, should display an application on one of the two topics for 2019
- Application ought to incorporate a field activity or venture to be actualized in France or abroad.
- The five prize champs will be welcome to Paris for the official function
- They will get a decoration and offer a complete aggregate of €70,000, granted by the CNCDH and to be utilized to execute their undertakings
- Five other participants will be granted an “uncommon notice” award by the French diplomat in their nation of beginning
The application, which must be written in French, must include:
- A letter of utilization introduced and marked by the president or legitimate agent of the NGO concerned, or by the individual applicant
- The application structure. The application must present, in detail, the activities completed by the affiliation or person
- An introduction of the NGO concerned (rules, activities, and so on.), where fitting
- The postal location and bank subtleties of the NGO or the individual applicant
Applicants for the Human Rights Prize must present their total application, before the due date of October 14, 2019, to the Secretariat-General of the Commission: TSA 40 720 – 20 road de Ségur, 75007 PARIS –France or email to:email@example.com
To Read in French; Click Here
For further information; Click Here
Deadline: October 14, 2019