The Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme 2019 is organizing a two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
The primary aim of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. Lagos Business School will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates in Nigeria
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in Lagos Business School as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the Lagos Business School PhD programme.
- Discuss about the Lagos Business School culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
To Apply: Click Here
Deadline:17 June 2019.