Studying computer science or a related degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa? Are you looking for an internship to prepare you for a career in tech? Ever wanted to visit a Google office and hear from engineers about the cutting edge products and projects they are working on?
Then apply to attend Google Inside Look Munich on September 5 & 6 2019! Inside Look brings computer science students from underrepresented groups who are studying in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa together for an inside view of engineering at Google.
Applicants must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at a University in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
Applicants must have an expected graduation after summer of 2020, including applicants graduating in 2019 from one degree program, but planning to continue with further education the following year.
Google employees are not eligible to apply.
Persons who are (i) residents of embargoed countries, (ii) ordinarily resident in embargoed countries, or (iii) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this program.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of 1st of September 2019.
The 30 best applications, as assessed in accordance with the Criteria above, shall be selected to attend the Inside Look program.
- Inside Look Munich will run on 5th and 6th of September 2019 at Google’s office in Munich, Germany (or other such locations as Google may determine). The program consists of presentations, workshops, group projects and networking/social events in the office and in public locations outside the Google office.
- Successful applicants will be required to travel to and from Munich, Germany on 5th and 6th of September 2019 respectively in order to attend the 2-day program.
- The following travel, accommodation and food for successful applicants (and for successful applicants’ carers where applicable, reasonably necessary, requested and approved by Google in advance) will be organised by Google (or its appointed subcontractor specialising in event management), and Google will be responsible for the costs thereof:(i) transportation to and from the program, including airport transfers and flight tickets where applicable; (ii) reasonable accommodation in Munich for the duration of the program; and (iii) meals throughout the 2-day program.
- Successful applicants agree that the Google (or its appointed subcontractor) will have access to your Personal Information and may contact you regarding travel arrangements for the purposes of organising and administering the program.
Each application will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of passion for computer science
- Academic merit
- Demonstration of programming skills
To Apply: Click Here
For further information; Click Here
Notification of successful applicants will take place no later than 27th of June 2019 by the email address provided at the time of application. Notification is subject to verification of eligibility.
Deadline: June 3, 2019