Applications are open for the Women in Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa 2019. The Fellowship is an administration, employability, advancement and business program generally advantageous and most splendid female understudies in building, innovation and the fabricated condition to discover answers for worldwide difficulties.
WomEng Fellows are outfitted with basic aptitudes for the eventual fate of work and abilities to fire up their very own business. A key part of Fellowship is the Innovation Challenge. It enables Fellows to quicken their cutting edge thoughts towards accomplishing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), all the more regularly known as “The Global Goals” – 17 Goals to be accomplished by 2030. WomEng Fellows are tested to concoct building and innovation business thoughts that will add to the acknowledgment of at least one of the Global Goals.
- Applications are available to female building, innovation and manufactured condition understudies as of now concentrating full-time at a South African University or University of Technology.
- Candidates must be in their second last to definite year of undergrad studies or full-time postgraduate studies.
- Candidates must focus on going to the full program from 03 – 06 July 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ex-Fellows are not qualified to apply.
- Elite access to WomEng created assets for administration, employability and development abilities.
- Build up a business thought that can be scaled through hatching.
- Access to mentorship openings.
- Develop your expert system.
- Complete the application structure on the web. It is suggested that reactions are finished disconnected first as you can’t spare your application and return. You can download the inquiries here.
- The due date for accommodation of finished applications is Sunday, 19 May 2019, 23h59 SAST.
- A specialist board will screen and wait-list candidates. Effective candidates will be reached by June 2019.
- WomEng takes care of all costs identified with support in the program including travel to Johannesburg, convenience, nourishment and help amid the program. You will be required to pay an ostensible expense of R725 whenever chose. This is to stay away from “no-appears” as there is an extreme interest for spots.. WomEng has made arrangement for few endowments. This is given on an individual needs examination premise.
- Further insights about the program coordinations and arranging will be imparted legitimately to the fruitful candidates.
- The WomEng Team anticipates respecting the Top Fellows to Johannesburg, South Africa in July 2019.
Deadline: May 19, 2019
To apply for Women in Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa 2019 , Click Here