Invites for the 2019 Fully Funded Conference Applications for Future Leaders Connect from the British Council in London for those aged 18-35. The 2019 Leadership Program Duration of the British Council Future Leaders Connect is for 10 Days. All fees program handled.
The Conference of Future Leaders will be holding in the UK from 21 October to 1 November 2019. This is a adequately funded educational program in the UK to cover multi-country citizens & all expenditures. You don’t need a language test like IELTS. No application fee is relevant.
Participants with any previous type of academic discipline are eligible and encouraged to apply. The program is Fully about change of policy, public policy, development of leadership. We are looking for a diverse group of people with different experiences, ideas and backgrounds from different academic backgrounds.
Country: United Kingdom
Organization: British Council
Duration: 10 Days
Financial Coverage: Properly Funded
The program objective, is to bring students from different countries to discuss the global challenges that are occurring in the UK, the development program for policy and leadership.
Students are advised to apply from all walks of life. You will further develop your leadership skills and learn expertise in policy making during your stay in the UK.
Deep understanding of the policy challenges faced by people from different countries and environments will be developed.
By learning from each other and working together, you will create your policy action plans, a model of collaborative leadership, and refine how you can create a global change vision.
The program is Fully about change of policy, public policy, development of leadership. We are looking for a diverse group of people with different backgrounds, experiences and ideas.
- Applications are open for those aged from 18-35.
- Whether You are an Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, or Already Graduated or Working.
- You should be able to show your interest in how you want to make a change in your country or Society for global change.
- You should have a Little understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- Have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- We are looking to find a diverse group of people. Participants with Any type of previous Academic Discipline are Eligible & Encouraged to Apply.
- You must be able to speak English. You Do Not Need any Language Test Like IELTS.
- Must be From Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK, and the USA. Applications from Egypt and the USA are by invitation only.
The British Council Future Leaders Connect Conference in London is, as stated above, a Properly funded International Conference & will cover the following expenses as set out below.
- The Costs of Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets to & From Your Country will be Given.
- Full Accommodation will be given for 10 Days.
- All type of Meals is covered by the British Council.
- Visa Assistance (Invitation Letter will be Given for UK VISA).
- We encourage applications from all sections of society.
You can Apply Online Only. There are No other Methods. Remember that You can NOT SAVE YOU APPLICATION For the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019. Good Luck for the Student Exchange program. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.
The Last Date to Apply for the Future Leaders Connect 2019 Conference in London by the British Council is 6th May 2019. The Result will be On 30 June 2019 Via Email.