COSEF undergraduate and graduate Fellowship In East Africa provides placement for undergraduates and graduates in East Africa in our portfolio companies to learn practical skills and hence become confident, reliable team players sought after by employers.
COSEF undergraduate and graduate Fellowship is addressing the problem of critical skills gap in East Africa by equipping youth with life and work readiness skills needed in the job market.
COSEF is the first locally domiciled impact investment company in Uganda that provides financing and technical assistance to growth companies in Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya, operating within the agro-processing, financial inclusion and clean energy sectors. The company’s objective is superior financial returns for investors and measurable social impact.
COSEF undergraduate and graduate Fellowship is currently accepting applications from undergraduates or graduates who have pursued or are pursuing Diploma, Bachelors or Masters in Business Management, preferably Agribusiness Management, to work with our portfolio agro-processing company.
Candidates should be based in Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania or Rwanda.
Candidates should be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Submit in your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should answer the questions below;
- What skills and qualities will you bring to the company?
- What do you hope to gain from the company?
- For how long can you work with the company? (minimum of 2 months)
- When are you available to start work?
For further information; Click Here
Deadline: 23rd April 2019