For courses starting in September 2019, Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting applications for Transform Together.
The program is exclusively open to students from the international and European Union (non-UK) beginning a full-time course in 2019/20. Students who are able to demonstrate excellent academic achievement will receive the awards.
Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) with 708 courses is UK’s 11th largest university. SHU has 30 research centers and is divided into four departments: STA, SSH, HWB and SBS.
Why at the University of Sheffield Hallam? At SHU, all of their courses embedded in each year of study have work experience opportunities. Ninety-four percent of students are employed or studied 6 months after graduation.
- Participants must be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate – have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University but not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Students must be fully self-funding your studies and be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
- If you are progressing from a Sheffield Hallam undergraduate degree to a master’s degree, you can apply for an award.
How to Apply:
- To apply, you must follow these steps: Apply for an academic course you wish to join at Sheffield Hallam. When you receive an offer for your course, you are eligible to apply for an award online by completing the Application Form.
- Applicants must send your academic transcripts to email@example.com.
- Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
- To enter in an undergraduate course, you must have A-levels or the International Baccalaureate (IB) at good grades. To enter in a postgraduate course, you must have a Bachelor degree, with minimum classification 2:2, from a recognized university.
- Before enrolling onto one of their courses, all applicants must have a recognized English language qualification.
The SHU will provide a half fee waiver (50% discount) for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you will have to successfully complete each year of the study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
To Apply for Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships: Click Here