The 2019 Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Design Fellowship is a 6-month paid immersive training and mentorship programme for recent graduates looking to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations.
The Fellowship will feature courses and projects aimed at incorporating Human-Centered Design (HCD) approaches into how public agencies and corporations (medium to large) solve problems, exploit technology to improve services, products and processes, and build partnerships and relationships to work together to solve significant social and business challenges.
Participants will spend time between the new state-of-the-art laboratory, community and partner organization offices working on real-life projects and programs aimed at influencing better outcomes, expanding capacity through collaboration, improved processes, and increased equity to strengthen buy-in and ownership among stakeholders.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree;
- Be 30 years or younger;
- Be proficient in English
- Be based in Rwanda or Nigeria.
- This is a unique opportunity to build your HCD mindset through immersive inquiry learning supported by experts and seasoned designers. Get ready to spend time in between the CcHUB Design Lab, communities and partner organization offices as you work on real-life projects and programmes that help influence
- Better outcomes of projects focused on demand-side challenges and behavior change
- Expanded capabilities through collaboration for both public agencies and corporates.
- Improved processes that introduce feedback loop and opportunity for improvement.
- Increased equity to strengthen buy-in and ownership amongst stakeholders.
To Apply: Click Here
For further information: Click Here
Deadline: May 10, 2019