The Mastercard Graduate Development Program (MGDP) is aimed at early career talent, to develop skills with cross-functional work experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
- A diverse experience within Mastercard MEA: comprising exposure to functions such as core products, digital products, account management, market development, marketing and communications.
- Targeted Learning & Development: You will participate in a training program aimed at developing competencies in business acumen, leadership & interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Cross-functional business projects: You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- Mentorship & Executive Sponsorship: You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
- You will have the ability to work in the below areas by driving profitability growth
- Applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
To Apply: Click Here
For further information; Click Here