Atlantic Health System is proud to announce the 2018 Program for Summer Administrative Internships. Applications for an intern to serve in the department of social media at Atlantic Health System Corporate HQ are currently being accepted.
The program is open to all applicants currently enrolled full – time in a U.S. accredited public or private college or university, as recognized by the U.S. Education Department.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety, and care combined with the best experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Social Media field
Position Type: PerDiem
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Atlantic Health System
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
Interns must be willing to work full-time for 10 weeks during the summer, beginning June 4, 2019, and will be completed August 9th.
Notification: Not given
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship program.
To be eligible, applicants must:
All applicants must:
- Be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Demonstrate a committed interest to pursue a career in the healthcare industry.
- Recent high school graduate (2018 or less than 6 months since graduation) or student at an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be a documented U.S. citizen or permanent resident in possession of an alien registration receipt card (I-551) or other legal documents of such status at the time of application.
- International citizens studying in the United States with an F-1 Visa are not eligible.
- Individuals seeking asylum or refugees are not eligible.
- Must meet AHS hiring requirements to include a background check and drug screen
- Must comply with AHS policies and regulations
- Ability to work independently as well as work in collaboration with department team
- Must respect privacy and maintain the confidentiality of our customers, patients, and families
As an intern, your responsibilities are:
- Work with the Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for AHS
- Create engaging visual social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & LinkedIn)
- Assist in on-site production of Facebook Live broadcasts
- Monitor analytics with Social Media Manager to identify viable ideas
- Provide support to our MarComm team at live and online events
- Assist in training leadership at AHS on social media uses.
- Other duties as identified and assigned Assist in building audience profiles in Facebook Ads Manager.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants need to register with LinkedIn.
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
To Apply Social Media Summer Internship: Click Here