Heilongjiang Government is offering the Jiamusi University in China Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Heilongjiang. The scholarship is open to international students to pursue a bachelor, postgraduate and doctoral program.
Applicants will receive fees for registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic materials for teaching, accommodation and comprehensive medical insurance.
Jiamusi University was founded in 1947 and is a multidisciplinary university located in China’s People’s Republic. The university covered postgraduate education, general higher education, higher education in vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education)
Why at Jiamusi University — the Jiamusi is the provincial key high – level construction university in the province of Heilongjiang, which is also a comprehensive university with a wide range of categories and medical specialties.
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programme.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
Numbers of Award: Not Known
Nationality: International (except China)
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International students (except China) can apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: Click Here
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Admission Requirements: The applicants need to take admission in Jiamusi University.
The applicants need to apply before April 15, 2019.
To Apply for Heilongjiang Government Scholarships Program 2019/20: Click Here