Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Moreover, Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for self-funded students only and is based on academic achievement. In addition, they will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Furthermore, scholarship holders may be required to participate occasionally in various activities to help promote the University. This might include providing profiles, participating in social media and other marketing activity as required. Also, scholarship winners will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when participation is required.
Applicants for a Santander scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Also, international students who are nationals of, and residing in, one of the following Santander Universities network countries at the time of application, namely Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, USA are only eligible.
- Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Also, Must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme starting in September 2019.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the published deadlines.
- Also, Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date.
- Open to specific countries
£3,000 cash award in the first year of study only
Application Procedure: Click Here