For Canon Insights Summer Internship in Audit, Canon U.S.A., Inc. is looking for students to pursue their degree in accounting, entering their junior or senior year.
This program is designed to provide an opportunity for undergraduate students to gain practical work experience by participating in major work projects, training, meetings, presentations and activities.
You’ll be exposed to business, marketing, and strategic initiatives as an intern at Canon U.S.A. You will be involved in projects that will help you learn, develop business skills, and make a significant contribution to the business and goals of Canon.
In determining career goals and aspirations, acquiring real-world experience before graduation is invaluable. Students with actual work experience have an advantage when they start searching for a job.
The Canon Insights program will give you, as well as their key leaders, access to various departments within Canon. Practitioners are also likely to be exposed to different business units and all management levels.
- Position of internship to participate in various departmental audit projects including, but not limited to, Sarbanes Oxley Control Testing, Operational Audits and Financial Audits.
- Direct involvement and ownership of test work procedures as well as attending meetings to give the full spectrum of what an audit involves.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in Audit
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
- The Canon Insights Internship Program is a summer program that will run from June 3, 2019 – August 9, 2019.
- It is a full time (9AM-5PM) schedule, based on a 35 hour work week, and is a paid internship.
Notification: Not given
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- They are seeking students pursuing their Accounting degree, entering their Junior or Senior year, however, all are welcome to apply.
- Must possess strong MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to log-In by entering your email.
Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
To Apply for Canon Insights Summer Internship: Click Here