Applications for the 2nd Round of Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan are now invited to apply. The OIST internship in Japan will be at the Science and Technology Institute (OIST) in Okinawa. Fully funded is this internship. In the Japan Internship Program, all costs will be covered. Students from around the world can apply.
Students enrolled in graduate or undergraduate programs in Japan or overseas universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools, or recent graduates. The 2nd round of OIST internship lasts between 2 and 6 months, usually 10 to 12 weeks. Students from around the world can apply for Japan Internship. Enjoy Japan’s summer internship program.
This is a paid Japan internship. Japan’s internship for international students is a great opportunity to complete Japan’s summer internship & explore & see the door open to their future career. The Undergraduate & Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan. Citizens from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
University: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST)
Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
Cost: All Expenses Paid
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Available Fields: Multiple Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in multiple fields to undergraduate & graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique. They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
All cost of the Selected participants will be covered Under OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Allowance: Allowance 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
- Accommodation: On or off-campus housing Accommodation will be provided.
- Air Plane Tickets: Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa Support
- Commuting support
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST internship in Japan.
- Citizens from all over the world with any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Academic Degree Completed in/or Currently Enrolled in BSC, MSc, Ph.D., MD or Similar, BEng, MEng, Etc.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd & 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
- I will Suggest you first download this HANDY WORKSHEET (Sample) to guide your preparation of the application.
- You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application.
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet – Download OIST CV SHEET
- Personal Statement – Download STATEMENT SHEET
- Academic Transcript – Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format.Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- Recommendation Letter – A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please Note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo – Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application (Given Below)
The deadline for the OIST Internship in Japan depends on the day you plan to start your internship. For example, if you plan to start May 1, your “Desired Starting Date” is in the range of Apr 1- Sep 30, so the deadline is Oct. 15).
Actual internship periods may include parts of two or more separate intake periods (for example, you could request an internship that lasts from Jan 10- May 10).
How to Apply: for OIST Internship in Japan 2019
Please Fill the Online Application Form & Attach all the Required Documents Listed Above. For any type of Help Visit, the Official Website Listed Below. OIST will only accept applications for OIST Internship in Japan through this online form. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.