Queensland University is offering the public policy Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships. For a maximum period of two years, the scholarship package will be generously paid and worth AUD 140,000.
Scholarships are open to Australian and U.S. postgraduate students with strong academic credentials and leadership skills to take a master’s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the U.S.
Incorporated in the world’s top 50, Queensland University is one of Australia’s leading institutions for research and teaching. It is one of the fifth oldest universities in Australia that offers choice and opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Why are you supposed to apply for this university?
Queensland University is here to provide you with an education – not just a qualification. It is a university that will equip you to succeed in the future – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
Deadline: July 15, 2019
Course Level: The scholarship open for the postgraduate degree program
Scholarship Award: $140,000 (approximate)
Numbers of Award: Not Known
Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy.
- Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
Career Path: In private companies and businesses, those candidates who have mastered in Public Administration are highly in demand as a tax examiner, budget analyst or consultant.
With a master’s degree in the field of public policy, you can also pursue jobs in the private sector and work as a human resource manager, legal counselor, consultant, or marketing manager.
- The Scholarship package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Living, travel & establishment allowances.
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit).
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner.
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations.
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
Media and publicity support.
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only).
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: Click Here
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
The application will be closed on July 15, 2019.
To Apply for Fulbright Anne Wexler Public Policy Scholarships at Queensland University: Click Here