The Walmart Sam Club MBA internship is a highly competitive opportunity in the Real Estate & Business Development division of the Sam Club.
The program is open to targeting high school students with the ambition of working on challenging cross – border and cross – business initiatives.
In highly impactful initiatives, interns will have the opportunity to play a key strategic role. Practitioners will work to provide leadership insights, analysis, and recommendations.
At Walmart, they are looking to build the next generation of successful leaders to run and support their Sam’s Club business. They need smart, hard-working people like you to shape the future of Walmart, Sam’s Club and the future of retail.
This program allows the interns to build broad business experience, gain executive exposure, and expedite their professional development.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walmart Inc.
An internship can be taken in the U.S. (Location: Bentonville, AR)
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time
Notification: Not given
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field from a top tier MBA program
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a salary paid internship program.
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to create an account online or sign in with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
To apply for Walmart Sam’s Club MBA Internship Summer Program 2019 Internship, CLICK HERE