Have you ever wondered how an artist started in the animation industry or how a studio remains connected to the animation community, supporting artists working hard on your favorite cartoons?
For the summer 2019 session, Cartoon Network is looking for driven, organized and creative interns! Students will assist the Manager of Animation Talent Development with a variety of tasks related to the professional development of artists currently working in the studio.
Would you like to spend a semester learning about recruitment and talent development of animation artists? Students will have the opportunity to participate and participate in networking and professional development related internal and external animation industry events.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
They will develop an understanding of the recruitment and talent outreach needs for a television animation studio on a daily basis.
This includes gaining an understanding of the skills needed within the studio for various artistic roles. This includes helping to update and maintain the advertising board, design flyers, and helping to plan professional development & networking events. Number of prizes offered: not given numbers.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Turner
An internship can be taken in Burbank, California, United States
Summer 2019 Internship dates are June 5th – August 24th
Notification: Not given
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship program.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Must be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
- Radio/TV/Film, Communications, Sound Production, or similar majors preferred.
- Applicants should have a strong academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
- Should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly during normal business hours.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude!
- Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Experience with FileMaker Pro is preferred.
- Course credit is optional, but not required.
- Recent grads and graduate students are not eligible for the internship program at Cartoon Network Studios.
Benefit: Interns are paid at minimum wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to submit an online application.
All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted into the program.
Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
To Apply for Turner Summer Talent Development Intern Program 2019 CLICK HERE