One of the most important factors in deciding on a postgraduate degree is the cost of your studies. The College of Science at Swansea University is pleased to announce the MRES grants for students starting their studies in September 2019.
These scholarships are open to applicants from the UK / EU who intend to study the programs of the postgraduate master. The applicants will be able to win £ 2,500 each that can be used to offset tuition fees.
Swansea University is an institution run by researchers with an excellent reputation for the quality of their student experience. It aims to provide a work and learning environment that is inclusive and supportive.
Deadline: July 19, 2019
Course Level: These scholarships are open for postgraduate master’s programmes
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is worth £2,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Numbers of Award: Not Known
Nationality: UK/EU students are eligible to apply
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following programs.
- MRes Biosciences
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- MRes Visual Computing
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- you must have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from them.
- Applicants must have (or expect to obtain) a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for Science Master’s programmes only, commencing in September
Only UK/EU applicants are eligible.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University.
- Students must be enrolling on an eligible postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University for the first time in September
- Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
Each scholarship is worth £2,500, to be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Deadline: July 19, 2019
You can apply through email.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and completed application forms must be returned to email@example.com
Swansea Science Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
Include a copy of your bachelor degree academic transcript (this is a list of all the modules pursued as part of your degree and the marks achieved).
This can be obtained from your Academic Registry but is not required if you completed your first degree at Swansea University.
Your application for an award will not be considered unless a transcript is included.
For More inforation about this scholarship program, Visit the official website: CLICK HERE