Build a future career – shaping. Whether you are graduating and looking for a full – time position after your internship or hoping to return the following year for another internship, you will be considered for a return offer throughout your internship.
CME Group is currently looking for a Marketing 2019 Summer Intern. The candidate will assist the Client Development and Research on day-to-day activities in support of Product and Customer Marketing.
Joining this company gives you the opportunity to make a difference every day in global financial markets, whether you’re working on industry – leading technology and risk management services, their benchmark products, or in a corporate service area that helps better serve your customers.
Chicago Mercantile Exchange is looking for a highly-motivated and fast-learning intern to join our team this summer. As a member of the Marketing team at CME Group, you will focus on Customer and Product Marketing, Retail Marketing and Content Marketing.
The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Projects may include creating and updating product collateral, drawing insights from client engagement, creating emails for our outreach lists and other ad-hoc projects.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Customer and Product Marketing, Retail Marketing and Content Marketing
Course Level: Internship Permanent, Full time
Internship Provider: Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
Internship can be taken in Chicago, IL, USA
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a salary (Competitive) paid internship programme.
Notification: Not given
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Required
- HTML a plus
- Statistical analysis software a plus
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance, Business, Journalism or a related field.
- Prior marketing experience; B-to-B experience a plus
- Passion for marketing and communications; interest in financial markets a bonus.
- Analytical mind, superior attention to detail.
- Highly-organized and able to manage projects and prioritize adequately.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain and create client-facing materials in print and online
- Pull and analyze data from a range of marketing channels and use this data to inform
- strategy and tactics
- Coordinate content lists and educational material lists.
- Create Emails for Distribution Lists
- Research adjacent markets and conducts competitive analysis
- Write and proofread communications
- Prepare internal presentations
Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.
How to Apply: To continue your job application, enter your email address to register or sign in. or Log-in with one of the following account – Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, and Microsoft Account
To Apply for this Internship CLICK HERE