For the 2019 Top International NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program, applications are invited. NCTU Internship in Taiwan is an all expenses paid International Internship for Foreign International Students to complete 2-month research internship at National Chiao Tung University from February 18 to November 30, 2019. Make the Summer Most! Please note that we do not need proof of results in the English language.
Bachelor, Master & Ph.D. Students are qualified. A wide range of disciplines such as Engineering, Social Science, Computer Science, Biological Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or Management, etc.) from various NCTU colleges will participate in the program and invite prospective students to do professor research.
Taiwan’s 2019 internship will take place at the National University of Chiao Tung. For the first month in NCTU, qualified students will be offered free round trip economy class flight tickets from their home country to Taiwan and additional NTD 5,000 scholarships (including 6% tax).
Internship Location: National Chiao Tung University (NCTU)
Duration: 2 Months
Benefits: All Expenses Paid
Deadline: 5th March & 6th June 2019
The Undergraduate, Master, & Ph.D. Students are eligible for the NCTU Taiwan Elite International Internship.
The Duration of the NCTU Elite Internship will be at least 2 Months. Students can come at any time from 18 February 2019 to 30 November 2019.
NCTU International Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Taiwan & they will provide the following
- Free Round-trip Economy Class Flight Ticket from their home country to Taiwan.
- Additional NTD 5,000 scholarship Monthly. You can easily Manage Your Housing & Meals.
- All applicants must first identify an NCTU host professor and obtain the invitation letter before application.
- Office of International Affairs does not involve in matching students and NCTU host professors.
- List of NCTU professors who might want to host NCTU short-term research application.
- Application form (typewritten)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Research Proposal Of your research at NCTU (1 A4 page only)
- The Invitation Letter from NCTU supervisor. (The letter is compulsory for the visa process. It should be formal and with professor’s signature, department, email address on it.)
- Latest “Enrollment Letter” with an official stamp from the home university (or valid student ID card with an expiry date on it, please make sure the enrollment letter should cover your duration of internship in NCTU)
- A copy of a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- A proof issued by the home university that internship is one of the graduation criteria or part, of course, requirement (Undergraduate students only), it’s compulsory for visa process).
There are 3 Rounds of the NCTU Taiwan Elite International Internship Program 2019. The Table is Given below.NCTU Taiwan Elite International Internship.
How to Apply:Complete the Application Form. The Online Application Form link is given below in Red Color. Attach the Documents listed above.
Please send the “complete application package” in order in one time via email only to Ms. Elaine Chen before the above “Application Deadline”.