McKinsey invites female students (graduating no later than 2020) and professionals with less than 8 years of experience in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join the Next Generation Women Leaders event.
They believe passionately in the development of outstanding women leaders. Every day, internally and with customers, they do so. Take the next step on your leadership journey and apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders event, which will be held in a chateau outside Paris on May 24-26. The Next Generation Women Leaders event is a three-day exclusive workshop that explores women’s importance in leadership.
Event participants will work with facilitators to shape their leadership style further, helping them in their personal and professional lives to become trailblazers. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem-solving approach that can be used to tackle the challenges they may face in life. Finally, as participants explore the consulting world, they will create genuine relationships with peers as well as colleagues and alumni from McKinsey.
- currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2020
- a professional with fewer than eight years of work experience
Your office preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Italy, Russia, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
- Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey.
- Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris.
Eligible Regions: Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as they do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply no: Click Here
Application Deadline: March 8, 2019