Application are invited to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2019 Internship in Switzerland. The CERN Administrative Student program is an international internship program in which Undergraduate & Graduate Students students from all over the world will spend approximately 2 to 12 months to do paid international internships in Switzerland. This is a Good Opportunity to do an internship in Switzerland under CERN Internship.
The CERN Summer Student Internship is a fully funded CERN Administrative internship program. All the intern will get Round Airfare Tickets, Stipend, Accommodation will be covered., family allowance (If you are married and/or have children) and 2,5 days of paid leave per month. Waoo Waoo! CERN Summer Internship is the Most popular & exciting program for all the Students around the world.
Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live and be happy. Do You want to Spend some of your life amazing Moments in Switzerland? Then please Keep Reading this post. This is a Good Opportunity to do free internships abroad under CERN Internship. Imagine working in an international internship program and having a great quality of life.
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Duration: 2 to 12 Months
Cost: Fully Funded
Deadline: 25th March 2019
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments.
One of CERN’s key missions is education. Our professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with Undergraduates & Graduates students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field in the Fully Funded International Youth Leadership program.
Fields of Work
If You are an Undergraduate or Graduate Student & have Studies these Fields or Related. Then You are Eligible for the CERN Internship. It’s more than work experience. In fact, it’s a student programme like nowhere else on Earth and an impressive addition to your CV!
Translation, Human Resources, Advanced Secretarial Work, Business Administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit.
CERN Summer Internship Student Program is a Fully Funded & paid internships in Geneva Switzerland. In return, CERN will provide you with the following in Internship in Summer.
- A Contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3305 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare Travel Allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State. Check Members (home.cern/about/member-states) & Associate Member States
- You have completed at least 18 months of Your Undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters). Means You should be an Undergraduate Student, Studying Bachelor, OR Completed Bachelor, Studying Master or Completed Master. PhDs are Not eligible.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2019 is 25th March 2019. Note that this is a Fully Funded Student Exchange programs.
How to Apply: You Need to Apply Online. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below. The Official Link is also given. It will be reviewed by a panel of CERN experts who will meet in May 2019. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.
Click Here to Apply Online for CERN Administrative
Click Here For Official Advertisement