Unilever is seeking for a third or fourth year Bachelor or Master student who wants a challenging full-time HR internship at Unilever and wants to explore the human resources world at a deeper level and participate fully in the HR team at Unilever.
The HR team at Unilever are always trying to create an organization where every employee occupies the right position, has the correct skills and is the best version of themselves. Unilever is a flexible, vital and powerful organization operating in a strong and competitive market. They strive to realize their mission (Unilever Sustainable Living Plan).
As an HR intern, interns work in the HR team of Unilever and not just for coffee or copies for colleagues. On the contrary, interns have many opportunities to develop themselves, both personally and in the HR team. Staff learn the most by just starting. This is why interns start working on various cases of HR immediately. They will answer any questions employees may have, prepare for talks with (future) employees and make organizational changes and projects that focus on Unilever’s employees’ health and well-being. In addition, interns also have their own responsibilities in projects, such as developing a remuneration.
Internship modalities within the HR department includes:
- Employer Branding & Recruitment
- Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- General HR
Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with good and good brands and services for others. Unilever is one of the world’s largest fast-moving consumer goods companies with its iconic brand portfolio of over 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s.
- Applicants must be a third or fourth year (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant study such as Human Resource Management or Psychology
- Applicants must be interested in the FMCG world
- Applicants must be fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Applicants must have working experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be a team player, have a strong sense of responsibility, are able to think analytically
- Open for all countries
A full-time HR internship for 6 months starting from March 2019
A compensation of € 500,00 gross a month on a full-time basis
Guidance from an HR manager
An inside look at an FMCG company
The chance to build a vast network (applicants will start simultaneously with numerous other Unilever interns)
Applicants will work in a proactive and enthusiastic team
How to Apply:
Application Closes on March 16, 2019