The Pharmacy School of the University of Birmingham is pleased to offer the International Undergraduate Scholarship for Pharmacy. This scholarship provides outstanding international candidates with five undergraduate scholarships.
Each of the five scholarships is worth a £ 3,000 reduction in tuition fees for each of the five years of study at the UK campus at Birmingham University.
For more than a century, Birmingham has challenged and developed great minds. At the university, students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £3,000
- Nationality: International students can apply
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligibility :
Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have made an application to study on the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of the 5-year MPharm at Birmingham University. You must also have put Birmingham as your firm choice for 2019 entry
- be entering the first year of the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme based at the UK’s Birmingham’s campus
- be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning)
- You should have an excellent academic background, meeting or exceeding your offer criteria.
- You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
- You should be able to demonstrate why you are interested in study pharmacy in the UK and at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply: For this scholarship, students must complete the application form,