The Swansea University is pleased to announce the 100 Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships. These scholarships are open to applicants from the UK or EU who achieve a bachelor degree with First Class honors (or equivalent).
Swansea University is offering 100 taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships, each worth £3,000 towards tuition fees for UK/EU students starting eligible taught master’s courses in September 2019.
Swansea University is a research-led university that is making a difference from the 1920s. The University grows on exploration and discovery and provides the perfect balance of outstanding learning and research that matches an outstanding quality of life.
Applications Deadline: July 12, 2019
Course Level: These scholarships are open for the master degree program.
Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in all subjects.
Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3,000.
Nationality: UK or EU applicants are eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships: There are 100 scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from the UK or EU.
- Applicants from the UK or EU will be eligible. The Admissions Office will decide whether candidates are eligible to pay fees at the UK/EU rate, based on certain residency criteria, when candidates apply for a study place at Swansea University.
- Scholarships will only be offered to candidates who achieve a Bachelor degree with First Class honors’ (or equivalent).
- Awards are available for both full and part-time study. For students studying part-time, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Scholarship candidates must not have previously pursued a postgraduate master’s course at Swansea University. Students must be enrolling on a Taught Master’s program at Swansea University for the first time in September 2019.
- They would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by the point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
- Students must normally be privately funded. Students must not be holding a full tuition fee award from another source.
- Students holding several partial awards at the same time will be considered on a case-by-case basis and should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Office at email@example.com
- Applicants should check the terms and conditions of other awards they are offered.
Employees of Swansea University are not eligible to apply
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to complete the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship 2019 Application Form.
Return all completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-Swansea graduates must also supply an academic transcript.
All applicants who are offered a place to study at Swansea University on an eligible course will be sent the Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship 2019 Application Form with their offer letter.
You should apply for your course as soon as possible to ensure you can apply for this scholarship before the deadline.
Scholarships may be offered to exceptional candidates prior to the closing date. You are advised, therefore, to apply for this scholarship scheme as soon as possible.